This website is owned and operated by the QLD Department of Child Safety, Youth and Women (“we”, “us”, or “our”). This online engagement platform is hosted by Engagement Hub software, owned by My Business App Pty. Ltd. Your use of the website is governed by these terms and the Community Guidelines. Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Technical support is available via the My Business App Helpdesk.
Anyone can view the information on this website, however to participate in some of the engagement activities such as forums and surveys you must register.
- If you are under the age of 18 years old, your parent and/or guardian must approve your registration.
- Any content you publish to this website is publicly shared and does not remain confidential.
- At times, we may wish to provide you with further information or updates relating to an engagement activity. At any time you can unsubscribe via the link provided in the email submission or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Your use of this website
As a condition of your use of this website, you agree that you will not use this website for any purpose that is prohibited by these Terms and Conditions of Use. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions of Use you also agree with our Community Guidelines.
Ownership and Indemnity
All content on this website is owned and licenced by us and we reserve all our rights in respect to all of that content. The Engagement Hub software is solely owned by My Business App Pty. Ltd. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the software, use of the software, or access to the software without the express written permission by My Business App Pty. Ltd. My Business App Pty. Ltd., its clients, employees and partners exclude all liability arising from or in connection with this software.
- You must not copy, distribute, modify or use any content except as permitted by law or with our prior written permission.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any content you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video, audio, graphics or other content separately from any accompanying text.
- By posting any information or using this website you are confirming to us that you have the right to do so, and you license us to use that content for any purpose now and in the future.
Changes to these terms and conditions
If you have a complaint, question or general enquiry about any of the content that may be published on this website, please email us at email@example.com