The survey should take about 5 minutes
The online survey closes at midnight on Sunday 7 October
Yes, the information you provide in the survey will be de-identified, meaning the information won’t be linked to your name. However, we will use your email address should we need to contact you if you have won a gift card.
“Youth Sexual and Reproductive Health Survey” PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win. By providing a submission, the submitter agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and the decisions of the judges.
The goal of the “Youth Sexual and Reproductive Health Survey” promotion is to gather information from young Queenslanders on what they know about their sexual and reproductive health, how they engage with the subject in their own lives and what information they would like to know more about to inform a workshop held in Brisbane during October 2018.
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Queensland residents aged from 16, up to and including 25 years old, who are registered on the QYS eHub. (https://e-hub.engagementhub.com.au/register)
- Employees of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Promotion commences at 8 am AEST on Tuesday 18 September and closes at midnight AEST on Sunday 7 October 2018 (“Promotional Period”).
- The Promoter is Queensland Health of Floor 3, 15 Butterfield St, Herston QLD 4006.
- To enter the promotion, individuals must complete all of the following steps. If any of the steps are not completed, the individual will not be considered.
- Complete full registration on eHub
- Complete the survey and response ‘Yes’ to Question 14 “Do you wish to go into the draw to win a gift voucher?”
- All entries must meet the requirements outlined in the eHub Community Guidelines page.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The selection of a winners will take place on Tuesday 16, October, 2018, at Floor 3, 15 Butterfield St, Herston QLD. The judges may select additional reserve entries, which will be drawn at random, and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant. This is a game of chance and skill plays no part in determining the winner. The winner will be chosen at random from those entrants who follow the steps outlined in clause 6 above.
- The winners will be notified via email no later than 12pm on Friday 26 October 2018. To claim the prize, the winner must respond to the message with their first name, last name, email address, and telephone number by 5pm on Friday 9 November 2018. If no response is received, this will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- There will be ten (10) winners receiving the following prizes as determined by the judges
- one of ten (10) voucher from JB HiFi to the value of $50.00
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for any materials they submit via the eHub including but not limited to comments, recordings and images (“Content”). The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove or decline to publish any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that:
- they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 18, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
- their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity;
- they will obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their Content;
- they will obtain full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the Content to the uses contemplated by these Terms and Conditions, and the Content does not infringe the rights of any third party;
- they consent to any use of the Content which may otherwise infringe the Content creator’s/creators’ moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights; and
- they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others' computer or communication systems.
- Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the above terms.
- As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
- The Promoter will ensure that all responses to the survey are de-identified before the data is transmitted to other persons or agencies.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) attendance at the prize event.
- The Promoter collects personal information ("PI") in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this PI. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter will not disclose entrant’s personal information to any entity outside of Australia.
If you are feeling worried or anxious about things there are free and confidential support services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week:
• Kids Helpline
1800 551 800
www.yourtown.com.au for email & web chat
• Youth Beyondblue
1300 224 636
1800 650 890
www.eheadspace.org.au for online support