“Real Skills for Real Life” PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win. By providing a submission, the submitter agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and the decisions of the judges.
The goal of the “Real Skills for Real Life” promotion is to gather information from young Queenslanders about what skills and knowledge they require as they become adults, and how they best like to access that information.
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Queensland residents aged from 13, up to and including 25 years old, who are registered on the Queensland Youth eHub. (https://e-hub.engagementhub.com.au/register)
- Employees of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Promotion commences at 1.30pm on Wednesday 3 April 2019 and closes at midnight on 28 April 2019 (“Promotional Period”).
- The Promoter is the Queensland Family & Child Commission, Level 22, 53 Albert Street, Brisbane City East, 4002
- To enter the promotion, individuals must complete all of the following steps. If any of the steps are not completed, the individual will not be considered.