“YOUTH MATTERS” PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win. By providing a submission, the submitter agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and the decisions of the judges.
The goal of the “YOUTH MATTERS” promotion is to gather information from young Queenslanders to hear what they think the Queensland Government should focus on.
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Queensland residents aged from 13, up to and including 25 years old, who are registered on the Queensland Youth eHub. (https://e-hub.engagementhub.com.au/register)
- Employees of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Promotion commences at 8am AEST Thursday 21 March 2019 and closes midnight 30 April 2019 (“Promotional Period”).
- The Promoter is Department of Child Safety, Youth and Women, lvl 14, 111 George St Brisbane Qld 4000.
- To enter the promotion, individuals must complete all of the following steps. If any of the steps are not completed, the individual will not be considered.