Cyberbullying can occur in many ways including:
• abusive texts and emails
• hurtful messages, images or videos
• imitating others online
• excluding others online
• humiliating others online
• nasty online gossip and chat
• call Triple Zero (000) if you are in immediate danger
• contact your local police if:
• there are threats to your safety
• there are threats to visit you, your
friends or family members.
eheadspace: eheadspace provides online and telephone support and counselling to young people 12 – 25 – your friends and family can contact them too. Call on 1800 650 890 or visit www.eheadspace.org.au
Youth Beyond Blue: Call youth beyondblue on 1300 224 636 or check them out online at www.youthbeyondblue.com
Kid’s helpline: Get in touch with kids helpline. They are on the phone 1800 55 1800, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week; they can talk with you via email between 8am and 10pm, or you can webchat with them between 8am and midnight.